- Our HSD Preschool follows the Hawthorne School District Calendar.
- To be eligible for the HSD Preschool, your child must be 3 or 4 years old and fully toilet trained by September 1 of the school year and meet State Income requirements to qualify for our preschool program.
- Our California State Preschool Program (CSPP), part-day services can ONLY certify and enroll children up to 120 days prior to the first day of school.
- Contact Helen Belloso, the Site Supervisor for the Hawthorne School District Preschool either by phone (310) 676-1934 or by email: email@example.com to begin the enrollment process.
- You must complete the HSD Eligibility/ Waitlist Application and provide proof of income (Ex: Pay Check Stubs, Employer Letter for cash only payment, Disability/Unemployment Benefits, SSI Benefits and Benefits from government assistance programs) to determine income eligibility.
- The family will be provided with a Preschool Enrollment Packet only if the income eligibility is met.
- Upon receipt of the Enrollment Packet and all the required documents, the Site Supervisor will review, verify, and contact families as needed to finalize enrollment or to be placed on the Waitlist.
The forms are provided below in English and Spanish. You can print the forms by clicking on the link, you can request that the forms be emailed to you or you can pick up the forms at our preschool office.